Is it still necessary to have a furnace checkup? has the new gas furnace designs made a furnace checkup obsolete? Whether you own an older or a newer model furnace, it is still important to have your furnace checked. Checkups are necessary to make sure your furnace is functioning properly and not emitting carbon monoxide. If you forgot to check your furnace last year, this is a good year to start.
At AC Repair Sugar Land, we offer:
- Furnace checkup repair and installation
- AC checkup repair and installation
- Air handler checkup repair and installation
- Evaporator checkup and installation
- Condenser and evaporator fan motor installation and much more.
We are open Sunday-Thursday 7:00am – 10:00 pm and Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm. We are closed Saturday. We also offer emergency service pass the 10:00 pm closing time on the following days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
You can always call us @ (281) 749-5480 for immediate service or send us an email. AC Repair sugar Land is here to help you stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.